But now we need a word for a construct that has the opposite meaning when read backwards. Unfortunately "palindrome" doesn't carry any implication about meaning, so it's not as simple as "anti-drome". "Anti-palindrome" doesn't make sense either, since it isn't any inherent property of palindromism that is being negated. Suggestions?

(HT: DR.)

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Lost Generation Video.

TrackBack URL for this entry: https://www.mwilliams.info/mt5/tb-confess.cgi/7330



Email blogmasterofnoneATgmailDOTcom for text link and key word rates.

Site Info