The doors on my house have old knobs with deadbolts built into them. The knobs are old and I'd like to replace them, but all the doors have only a single bore and I don't want to drill new holes for deadbolts. (They're storm doors, and very hard to drill.) However, I can't find the hardware I need because I can't figure out what this type of door know is called! Google searches for "door knob with deadbolt" just turn up sets containing standalone knobs and deadbolts. Can anyone tell me what these knobs are called or where I can buy some? Maybe they just don't make them anymore.

Please help me find out what this is! Read the extended entry for pictures.

Indoor side of knob, bolt not extended.

Indoor side of knob, bolt extended.

Outdoor side of knob, bolt extended.

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Knob With Deadbolt Built In.

TrackBack URL for this entry:



Email blogmasterofnoneATgmailDOTcom for text link and key word rates.

Site Info