Master of None isn't turning into a baby blog, but you have to indulge me right now.
1. Violet gets fussiest around 10pm... right when we're used to going to bed.
2. But she slept for almost four hours between 6am and 10am!
3. As a result of (1) and (2), we're going to shift our sleeping schedules and stay up later instead of fighting this battle head-on.
4. It seems like she's still on the schedule she was on in the womb: wake up and go nuts as soon as we lay down for bed, and then fall back asleep when we wake up.
5. It's a lot of fun to work so closely with Jessica on the same "project", even if V is a little challenging at this point.