There needs to be a word for when you drip, e.g., spaghetti sauce but instead of falling neatly onto a nearby flat surface the single drop makes a huge mess by, e.g., landing half on the flat surface, then sliding down the side of a cabinet, splattering on your foot, and finally getting smeared on your wife's leg.

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Messy Drips.

TrackBack URL for this entry:



Email blogmasterofnoneATgmailDOTcom for text link and key word rates.

Site Info