Randy Kirk just celebrated his blog's first anniversary and thus considers it his prerogative to "tag" me with a question and compel me to answer! He wants to know what five questions I will ask Jesus when I meet him in Heaven, so here goes:
1. What am I supposed to do now that I'm in Heaven?
2. Do I have less free will now than I did when I was on earth?
3. Did I have more free will than God himself, who can't sin, or is that just semantics?
4. Am I still married to Jessica, and if not, can I still hang out with her?
5. Will you autograph my Bible?