I'm just starting to get into guns, so here's a few blog posts that have been helpful to me as I've considered what weapons to buy.
- Frank on Guns. Frank from IMAO discusses gun care, carrying, ammo, types of handguns, &c. Good, and funny.
- Focus on the Basics. James Rummel gives some KISS advice for introducing your friends to guns.
- Litigation Prevention. Say Uncle tells you how to avoid getting sued if you shoot someone.
- Bought a Gun: Now What? Publicola tells you what do do now that you've bought a gun.
Thanks to Kurt in the comments,
- Selection of a Handgun for Self-Defense. A great page that will give you a solid foundation for understanding handguns.